Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Liz.Beth Jewelry Co. gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. My gift cards are also compatible with Apple Wallet Passes, so your recipient can check their card balance and use their gift card directly from their IOS phone using Apple Wallet.
This is not a physical gift card. Available in U.S. Dollar denominations of $25, $50, $100, $150, and $200.
Liz.Beth Jewelry Co. Girl Gang Rewards points are awarded upon the purchase of the gift card to the gift card purchaser. No points are awarded upon redemption of the gift.
Full terms and conditions:
1. No Cash Value. This gift card and accompanying coupon code have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
2. Non-transferrable. This gift card and accompanying coupon code cannot be transferred to anyone other than the original gift recipient. Balances are also not transferrable.
3. This gift card and accompanying coupon code are only redeemable at https://lizbethjewelryco.com.
4. Non-replaceable. This gift certificate and accompanying coupon code cannot be replaced due to loss, theft, or any other circumstance. Do not lose your coupon code as you must present it to redeem its value during the checkout process in my store. New or replacement coupon codes will not be generated under any circumstance.
5. Agreement to terms. Use of this gift card and accompanying coupon code constitute your agreement to my website terms and conditions of sale.
6. Expiration. This gift card and accompanying coupon code expire five (5) years (60 months) after the original date of purchase of the gift card.
7. Cancellation due to misuse or fraud. Any attempts to reproduce, modify, or distribute the gift card code, or any other type of attempt to defraud the merchant will result in immediate cancellation and loss of value for the gift card.
8. Gift cards may not be purchased using sale or promotional pricing discounts.
9. No exceptions to the terms and conditions will be made.